During these uncertain times, we understand that many of our customers have questions about the availability of our services and the steps we are taking to ensure their safety and that of our employees.
Our team is actively monitoring communications from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and state agencies to ensure we are operating consistent with the latest guidance to contain the spread of COVID-19.
We have trained our employees on maintaining appropriate social distance throughout the workday and the critical importance of personal hygiene with a specific emphasis on handwashing before, during and after all jobs so you can be confident when we come to your home for a consultation or when starting a new project we are working in a safe and responsible manner. In our showrooms, we are practicing enhanced cleaning procedures to ensure all customers are safe.
Interior Innovations is still OPEN and actively working with new clients who are looking to renovate their homes. As always, we will take everyday preventive actions to stay healthy and protect the health of our clients, and recommend our customers do the same:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
We look forward to continuing to work with you to create the kitchen or bath of your dreams. Please contact us to learn more about our services.